Thursday, December 25, 2008

X mas HAPPY Xmas!!!!

SANTA CLAUS……..25 December 2008. PRESENT……TURKEY……SWEET……..BUT NO CHANCE TO EAT ALL THIS THING.



My youngest sister is a Christian, yesterday she had plan for her church. But my eldest sister was came back to home almost nine something. After my eldest sis reached home, both of us went to church. When we reached there, we just sat down and listen to the pastor.

Pastor say: Jesus give light to us, he will bless you all the time……( blah….blah….blah……..)(emmm…….one speak mandarin another speak English, some word they translate to Cantonese, damn funny!! Hehehe…….)

I think I had meet some people that I know, my old classmates, but not friends. I know them, but never talk to them. So I just stand there chit chat with my sis only. What I do and my eldest sis did was eating, took stupid photo…….later we just went back lo..




yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! left: me right: youngest above:eldest



good pose!!

HAPPY Xmas to Jern and Leong, they send sms wish me. But the sms was same. Hehe…..thank you to all of you, of course for 1 orange to…..wish u all…..

~THE END~

No comments: