Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day dream







Haiz………everyday I feel damn boring. I did nothing at home, what I did is online, eating, sleeping, drawing, do housework…….er….my life such like….when I have nothing to do, I just day dream only, think something that can make me laugh, when I laugh, my family will say: hello! What you laughing? Siau ah you?

I will waiting for my clothes tomorrow, so excited! We….wa….wa…we….wa…wa….i hope I can wear it, hehe…..my body shape is not really that good, so er………haiz….what to do, food is so enjoyable…yummy…yummy……don’t have any goal to lose my weight.


When I really really really have nothing to do, so I just come to here and wrote something nonsense at my blog. No laptop, no camera, cannot take picture from somewhere. Er….I wanna to scream IT OUT…….






No comments: