Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Gonna to die…

Long time I did not update my blog, felt like giving up for my lovely blog. Its ok, today I will start my blog again! Here I come, BABY!

Well, actually not going to die, but feel like wanna to die. A lot of assignment need to do, because next month is assessment. Typography and Digital Imaging this two subject, please…somebody help, would you like to help me? I scared about those subject, still got photo. My technique to shoot photo is not very good and no experience. I quite disappointed when lecture said my photo was bad….common….some more RUBBISH…


This week I do my work until 3.00a.m. in order can finish my work and assignment. My panda eyes become bigger and more BIGGER. I try to learn not to sleep. HA? Not to sleep? I mean do not sleep so much so that can use time to finish my work.

Help……..I need somebody help……

1 comment:

Cupid said...

ur photos not nice!!!!!