Saturday, October 11, 2008

Conservation with HONG

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost finished my assignment, I gonna to finish all in this week, because the second week I did not do anything, that why I went back to my hostel on third week to do my work, from Tuesday until Thursday, from morning to night, every moment, I keep going to do my work, no TV, online, entertainment at all……. Maybe quite boring, but I can finish my work, ah……the feeling so good……

Third week, HONG suddenly called me, HONG: are you coming to school today? oh my god, HONG! Finally you show yourself!! Long time no see ya. I so surprised that he suddenly send sms to me, I thought he just disappeared like that…..hehe…..so for the next two days, I do my work with him.

HONG: sin hui, why you are not dating? Don have boyfriend?
Me: why? Why must dating?
HONG: er…..coz Korea people when they all go to collage, they all dating.
Me: really? Then…..when you dating with your wife?
HONG: ME? I’m dating with my wife when I was19 years old. But dating with her without sex…..
Me: really? Is that your first love? Oo…after both of you married, then…got….baby..lah…?
HONG: yes, my first love…
Me: HONG…wa…..you are so good…
HONG: Korea people likes to dating with senior or junior, with classmates or another different classmates, or other people not from school, coz they like to see each other everyday…
Me : wa………then Malaysian is totally different loh….girls and boys don like dating with people from the same class or same school, everyday see the same faces, damn boring. Girls like guys that oldest then girls, while guys like girls that youngest then guys. Haha….why so different lo….
HONG: ooo…….totally different………
Me: haha…….

This conservation is between Hong and me when we do our assignment on Tuesday or Wednesday. Because that day just both of us went to school to do our work only.

P/S: HONG: when I went back from Singapore to Johor Bahru, the environment suddenly changed, so different……..you all guys, get what he mean or not? Haha…..

No comments: