Sunday, October 5, 2008

i felt like nothing.........

i felt i wanna to........to...........to....................(sucker!!! go back do your work la!!)



i keep watching nodame.....

this is chiaki senpai.real name is hiroshi....very handsome leh.........




chiaki senpai and nodame..both of them i like....that girl very cute.....

hey you!! what are you doing!! sucker!! finish your work first la!!






after i went back to my hometown, first day, i able to finish my jack and jill.....(actually not yet finish.....) I use whole day to do that thing!!!!! What the…….f**k…….damn bored!!!!!!!! I cannot tahan already………so for the next day, I didn’t do anything, I just keep watching Japanese movie only, felt like nothing….nothing to do, search information, online, see recipe, news, find picture (of course Japanese actor only..hehe…….)

one more thing, the other thing I keep going to do is SLEEP! I sleep for more than nine hours!!! Oh my god……that why I told I felt nothing at all….dunno what I gonna to do…no planning…no idea…wasting my time…only….ai… I think I better go back my hostel to continue my work la……


No comments: