Monday, September 29, 2008

steamboat



yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!



my''husband'' grandpa



our daughter ''mama''

today i just went back from my hometown to my hostel, actually i had three weeks holidays, but i need to stay here to do my work, grandpa will go back to her Johor bAHRU tomorrow,grandpa is Chai Fen, also as miss hk, and my ''husband''too, hehe.....while mama (Chor Leng) will stay with mw until this week, later everyone will go back to own hometown.

because grandpa need to go back, so her wife, grandma(that is me), and our daughter decided to cook steamboat today. mama's mother told her daughter: you all really know how to eat oh........ya.....after mama and grandpa moved to my hostel, almost everyday we cook for ourselves, save money, low calories, low fat, low anything.........hehe....

i think i eat the food too much, i felt uncomfortable now, so pity.........by the way, grandpa told her daughter, please look after your grandma, don't let her go outside to find men, hahaha....then mama also told her back: grandpa, you are the same, after go back jb don't find gal gal ah........

i'm so pity coz my ''husband'' always like to find gal gal(girls), especially foreign gal gal.......ai.....ai....while i like Japan zai zai....(hehe.....)

No comments: