Saturday, September 6, 2008

My life in MIA



HI EVERBODY!


My name is sin hui, you can called me sin hui…A hui…ANYTHING……well today i will talk about my new life in MIA.first of all, i like this collage very much!Why?first,i can’t stop laughing in my class, everytime , evey moment…….especially chor leng(charlie)..actually she don’t have nickname,but who give that name to her?the answer is Pearl…….CHARLIE, more easier to remember. Ya….if you want to remember a lot of chinese name, its almost same pronouce….aizzz…………….i can’t stop laughing when i was talking with this girl, she quite funny, friendly. when i first time i saw her, i not really understand her real personaliti….coz that time i most close to Roxas. Ai……..this guy…study for two week don wan to continue study already. to sad for me you know, i always gossip with this guy, non stop talking wtih him….even i just knew him for that two weeks only…but all the best , Roxas!! Next time come out and go to ”YAM CHA”.

OK now…lets talk myfirst group in my first day, there was Adrien, Hong, Farah,and Roxas. We make that stupid things together…i CAN’T forget when hong told me, i had beEn married , have one daughter, 28 years old….( WHAT THE ….!!!!!)oh gosh…..so young, i thought he just 20 years old only. so young!!!!And he is a kind person, can be a good husband. GOOD GOOD. SO next is Adrien(don blame when you saw this ah….), first time i saw him, em……..ok, is a guy, small didi…..(hahaha….is truth coz he is youngest then me), very shy shy guy, Roxas called him” cool cool zai”(is the truth coz he is quite quiet when for the first week, did n talk a lot). You all know…girl like liang zai de…he has a good/ nice face, so when i discuss with RoxAS…Me: wei…you know what?if that guy is a friendly person, must be a lot of girl wan t o meet him!!! Roxas: YA YA YA YA LOH…..!!!! He is too quiet lah…..(sorry lah Adrien..i did n talk anything bad about you) ohohohohohoooooooo………….

Next is Farah….she is a quiet girl, more quiet then Adrien..now she sill quiet….(that is my latest information for what i know only)
ok ok…i need to continue my work already……actually i still a lot of thingwan to tell, but …no time la…today always keeping sleep, no mood to do my work..ok, se you next time!

from: hulls44

No comments: