Friday, September 19, 2008

Mouse and birthday

Today 18 September 2008, in the early morning, Charlie suddenly shouting so loud. She was shouting two times, I just wake up and wanted to know what is happening. She told me that got a mouse was falling from the top, and walked across her faces. Eeeeee………..so disgusting, so she just cleaned her room, of course, her room really ’’clean’’ lah……..

I felt so bored because this week I’m not back to Seremban this week, so pity because I have to finish all my work first. My sister already went back to hometown. Aiyah…. I want to go back also, long time I did not busy body my sister already…I found myself I quiet busy body at home, the most busybody, is me. Do the stupid action in front my family, they just say ‘’ stupid’’. Hahaha……very interesting leh….o hohohohoho……..

Today was Adrien’s birthday , he complained that today was so boring, I just told him now you feel boring, later you will see what happen lah….I ’m sure Jah ‘s group would not forget his birthday lah…..they sang the birthday song to him and also the short short one. Hahaha…. I can ‘t see it anymore…when he wearing the short short one……ai…ai…….ai……..no eyes to see. But they had a lot of fun. Looks like he got a lot of fun, just wishing him happy forever, enjoy this semester loh……..very enjoyable, excited, more fun……………wish you all the best lah.

So I ‘m planning next Monday I invite Leong and Hong to come to my hostel to eat the fried rice, and Hong will going to cook Korean food to me, Charlie, and MISS HK too. Haha.. so excited!!! I will be waiting for you, Korean food, never eat before. Day dream……………

No comments: