Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Experience to bake cake





Cakes, bread, I love those food. So I decided to bake cake and bread by myself. I remember when I first time to bake cake, my first cake was unsuccessful. Its like a shit when you eat that cake, oooo…….ok!! never give up with this!! Let’s continue do it, once you give up, you will be a loser forever!!

Before I baked my first cake, I do another type of cake, some kind like steam cake. You know? I steam the cake almost eight times, finally I can successfully doing the delicious and tasty steam cake. Hahaha…….!!!!!!!!!!!!

After my mom was bought oven to me to bake cake, I was so excited that time. Later I’m like the crazy people search online for the recipe and doing research how I gonna to bake my first cake. First time I failed its ok, after that I try to make pizza. This time more worst, the bread of the pizza like a stone!!!!!!!!! I can’t even bite it!! No way!!!!!!!!!!! I failed again……but the things on top of the pizza very delicious, yummy yummy .

Then I try to make my first cheese cake, I think this time I success. That cheese cake was quite nice, tasty. But remember, that got a lot of caloric oh…I just continue my research how to do the best one, and finally I can done well to bake sponge cake, bread, and chiffon cake.

Next time, I will challenge the moon cake, for now I don’t have time to do. I need to finish all my assignment first! Remember, don’t give up when you try to do something, you will be success in one day.

No comments: