Sunday, September 21, 2008

My brother birhday

My brother complained that I forgot his birthday, aiyoh……my lovely brother, how can I forgot your happy birthday leh, you don’t forgot before your birthday, I treat you eat steak, ya know?

I remembered that day my brother and me went to PARKSON and sat inside the restaurant, ordered food and drinks. He completed his license motor and he know how to drive, I mean the motorcycle only, he will going to take his P license soon, so good, I realized that my brother become more older already. Ai……..I become more older too…….when we ordering the food, the waiter thought we are couple, hahahaha……….because that day we wearing same black jacket, same color jeans…..ohohoho….my brother told that waiter :’’she is my sister’’. I just laughing straight away, hehe…..actually I want to take photo and post it on Friendster, and tell the whole world that he is my boy friend. Hehehe…….ohohohooooooooo………

His birthday on 18 September 1991, he always ask to buy the Gunpla to him, aiyoh….yoh…….where I got money to buy for you leh, I just told him, you pay money, iwill buy for you, it’s ok? Haha.. next time lah, see whether I got enough money or not when you 21 years old lah.

So my lovely eldest sister, what did you want ah? Because your bf also going to buy present for you lah……….I just know you like to eat only,,,, you want me to treat you makan? And what kind of food you want to eat ? or cook steamboat enough? Reply me lah………..don;t scare when you will going to visit your seow’s parents lah……….give you some encourage …….go go go……enjoy the steamboat with my ‘’brother in law’’ lah……….hehe……..

p/s: love my family so much

1 comment:

Cupid said...

eii.. i went to his house ady.. so speechless leh.. still got ntg to talk with them..

just me and mr seow sit at 1 table, others 1 table.. hahaha..

but i eat a lot leh, after steamboat, drink orange yogurt drink, eat papaya.. then drink leong cha b4 back..

so damn full!!!

ahh, dono lar.. i wan eat expensive thing like fine dining.. minimum cost you rm100+ for 2 ppl..u got no money de.. i wan fruits chiffon cake!!