Friday, September 19, 2008

sakura day


banana ice cream , wow!!


hong kong kueh teow

Chor Leng ,MISS HK, and me


15 September 19, 2008,Today I went back from Seremban to my hostel, I was taking ktm and putra lrt, I thought if I arrived at six a clock I will reached my collage more earlier, but I forgot one things……KLCC, shit ! i forgot a lot of people will got to KLCC at this time…..a…a….a……I hate it, that got traffic jam inside the train.

Today I learning how to sketch the portrait, I found it quite interesting, I wanted to LOL when I see MISS HK ‘s portrait, her portrait had big eyes, big mouth, and big nose, just like the indian, I remembered last GD class, she was drawing Jah’s portrait, she got the big eyes, mouth, and the nose. Hahaha …..i just wana to laugh….and Luppy ‘s portrait just like Lily robot. Hehe……..

Tomorrow is history of art examination, today I have to memories all the notes that lecture give, so I decided I read alone inside my room, but the problem is I feel sleepy and I almost wanted to sleep already, Chor Leng and MISS HK were sleep inside their room too….

So we decided we going to Sakura restaurant to read our notes and just eating there . Chai Fen and I ordered banana ais cream and Hong Kong Kueh Teow. Wa…..!!!!!!!!!!!so delicious!!!! but the prize was really…….’’beautiful’’ la……….you guys know right……..online at this restaurant, of course we have to pay more for the food. Chor Leng ordered fried rice and lemon juice tea, I think. So we just eating there, play computer, while I was writing my blog. Hey!! Tomorrow got exam leh!!! Shit, I just playing around today only….hahaha…

I just hope I can get full marks la…..

2 comments:

Cupid said...

wahhh.. u eat banana boat ice cream and kuew teow... seems very nice lehh... FATTY!!!!! wohohoho

Anonymous said...

Lao Lao Lao my birthday also forgot meh........know u aldy 17year liao