Sunday, September 21, 2008

So bored

Today i felt so damn bored, because this week i did not go back for my hometown, my room mates they all went for their work and fun too....

aiyah........!!!!!!!!!!aiyah.........!!!!!!!!!!!! so boring!!!!!!!!
i just realized that my hp no more credit already when i wanted to send sms to WEN YENG.......WEN YENG!!!! Why you just tell me your chinese name leh? Wen Yeng is a nice name, i think. Just write your chinese name to me lah, iwant to know leh....hehehe.....you always feel sick, aiyoh....keep on exercise, i'm sure you will be more tough enough, not like wanna to ''dead dead''. You lazy bug......hehehehe.......

Charlie and MISS HK went to my hostel at night, that why i can online and wrote this blog and read comic too. so bored because today keep doing my homework, i listening Japanese song from 988 radio. Ayumi latest album, miracle world, i think. that photograph that she took was very nice!!!!!!

No comments: