Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jusco Day and Damn shit Day




Tonight is mooncake festival day, I send sms to my friend that I told him I want to visit his house, but he say he had no free time. Bullshit!! Aiyah…..what to do, long time did not meet him and another best friend. Because last year both of us celebrated mooncake festival together, gossip there, busy body there, talking stupid idiot things topic at his house. Don’t bother it, let’s continue my story.


10 September 2008, Miss HK and I decided to buy one moon cake to Hong. So I ask Hong what did he want? Red bean? Coffee? Chocolate ? snow skin mooncake? Lotus mooncake? First he told Chai Fen and I that he want red bean mooncake, but Chai Fen say lotus was more better than red bean. Ok…he just said ok. We ate kimchi mooncake too, so spicy! Not nice! Later Hong brought us together to Mac Restaurant, what did Hong wanted to do? Hong said, he will belanja Chai Fen and I eat Mac. Oh my god……unhealthy food…actually I wanted to tell Hong, Hong, don’t eat that one la, so…so…..er…..a lot of fat……


After we finished our launch, both of us went back to hostel and Hong went back to his home. Chor Leng was waiting for us, haha….when I told her just now I ate Mac with Hong and MISS HK oh, Chor Leng just complain why didn’t called her go together. Hahaha…Chor Leng still a little girl, she was older than me two months, ya know?


Later Chor Leng went for her bath, after she finished her bath, that moment she open the door, God? Why cannot open the door? Ok….but she didn’t take her key together!? Haha…. I just keeping LOL to her…..but night. I was kena already…this time I forgot to bring my key, and my door was locked inside….shit!!!!!!!!! I have no face already…..both of them just laugh at in front of me….how shame am i……..:( what to do, just sleep with Chor Leng tonight.


p/s: One more thing, I set my alarm at six a clock, and I have no key to open my door, so my handphone keep ringing next day…and I using Chor Leng hp to stop the alarm, and I miss call almost 69 miss call…….


No comments: