Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finally I finished my 3RD assignment

ok.......first, i want to scream....
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINISHED MY 3RD ASSIGNMENT!!! I felt so good, I started my work yesterday, from 9.00 p.m. until 4.00 a.m., I just done two column only. What the…. I didn’t expect that I take long time to do it, and the results is I just done TWO?? How can be…..it mean each column I take more then two hours to finish? Oh my god, I just like the dead fish, feel so dizzy…wanna to fall down already…

Ermm…erm……next time I will upload my photo( that assignment) into my blog , haha…I felt so proud of my artworks, it takes 15 hours to finish it. Today I do it like a dog, without watch tv….of course I did something, I read comic, ‘’ handgod teru’’. Its about all doctor, I like that comic so much…

……..mm……….mmm…………..i donno what to say la….. I just want to say…
I LIKE MY ARTWORKS SO MUCH!!!! LOVE IT UNTIL DEAD!!!!
WU…..WA….WA…..WU…AH…AH…………..
(I’m to crazy for this, I admit that I felt so suffering when I doing my work, but what the most important is, I enjoy the process of produce my work , especially when I done my work, when I see my final work, such as….the most beautiful in the world…..hehe….)

No comments: