Monday, May 11, 2009

Life at Sungai Long

I stayed at my sister’s hostel already one week, what I doing at here was cooking, cleaning, sleeping, watching, online (available from Monday to Friday only). Em? Why just from Monday till Friday only? I found a line when I reached here. Luckily, I still can online. If not, felt like split up with the worldwide, like know nothing.


Da~~da~~! This is Bandar Sungai Long!! What I know was: a lot of rich people stayed here. Even the Chinese restaurant waiters also using PDA to order the drinks. OMG… 21st century country…




This is my sister’s hostel. Em… there site quite comfortable, better then mine, just lived at the shop only. Sigh…T___T



Ok…I helped my sister to cook. And I was the kuli number 1. cheh… I cooked this, but all not delicious. T___T






This anime called macros frontier. I was bored until I watched this. I found the video from my sister laptop. My brother download it before. And he just told me: very nice de la, watched it la!! After I watched, for me still ok. But long time I did not watch anime, a lot of memory when I was still a kid, keep watching anime everyday…


No comments: