Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My results

Yesterday I just came back from Sungai Long, almost one week I stayed there and as my sister’s maid. But I learned a skill that is how to cook a perfect egg! Haha …

Photobucket


Yi Tian sms me that she was get the result already. She get more then 3.5, not bad what… for me is flying colour. After I knew this message, I send to Adrien, Bao Zi, Wan Ling and Gwo Wang too. Stupid Gwo, did not set hp number, some more ask who I am. I just directly shoot him back with the word ‘’fucker’’.

Photobucket


Leong also the one, he say: you get your result, then we shared together lo!! Celaka…

Photobucket


Chor Leng told me, Ling Ling, Jern, and Ye Ye went to the Redang for fun. I just shocked when I heard from Ling Ling. They all so enjoyable for their trip, I just… I just stayed at home only…

Photobucket


Adrien told me that he haven’t get the result yet. I wonder why? After I went back to hometown, I thought I can open the envelope, but I realized that I haven’t received the letter yet! God, why you treat me like that, I want to know the answer woooooooooooo…

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: