Monday, May 4, 2009

Went to Bandar Sungai Long






detective Galileo


Yesterday, I went to my sister’s hostel. Ok, she said that had to take KTM reach Serdang first, and then take U41 bus to go to Bandar Sungai Long that write Sungai Long. I followed what she told me, take train and bus.

After I took the bus that wrote U41 and Sungai Long. But I went to the tol first, and then went to the Pudu Raya… Excuse me? Why have to go here? Finally I reached the final bus stop, that was PASAR SENI. Oh my god, I went to the wrong side already. That time I felt so stupid, but never mind, took the bus and going around and recognized the place that I do not know.

I went back to the Sungai Long with the same bus, after almost 2 hours, I reached Sungai Long… My sister told me had to stop besides the shell… Shit, I saw 3 shell station when I took the bus. Where the heck I need to stop and go down? Cheh…

I stop at the 2nd shell station, that is called Makhota Cheras. I think. So after that I just took the taxi and directly went to my sister’s hostel. That cost RM5… shit…but I do not care about the money. That time I already frustrated… Who will think so much about the cost…?

But finally I reached my sister’s hostel and stayed for few days. But here was boring, because no internet. If I cannot online, just felt like cannot absorb the new thing from the world. Ah… boring boring boring… just watched the detective Galileo, was a Japanese drama. Just keep watching movie and drama only. And help my sister cook…washed dishes… cleaning… sien sien sien…

No comments: