Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Assessment for Typography and Graphic Design

Let’s about my Typo first, for me, Typography is the hardest subject among all the subject during Sem 2. That day, Mr Nor called everybody gathered at the class to discuss our Poster, its a suck thing when talked about the typo. He said did we like to do our typo at last minute? You all guys did not learn from the mistake. Yea……we not really learn from the mistake.




What he said about me was, you make me crazy…….mannnn……??? I make you want to be crazy? I just remembered was when I discuss with him, I just modify the poster from the poster that he rejected. Haiz…..I had no idea at all, but luckily he approved my poster. But the main problem was, he said some of the student work, he just simply approved only. What….? I think I ‘m the one who just simply approved the poster.

I just so shocked when first time I show my layout to him, he did not approved one of the layout that I did. Oh my god, I felt like I fall down from the Kota Kinabalu mountain. But Chor Leng worst then me, she did her work early then me, but at the end, Cik Nor did not approved her layout. So pity when I saw her when she trying to design layout, but everything had been rejected.




Ok……about the GD assessment, I felt like so stupid. Maybe the night before assessment I did not sleep at all, that why I sleep until 8.30 p.m. I just said: FUCK! Then I just takes my GD layout and artwork and directly running to the college. When I reached there, Jun Liang and Chin Choi just show me the way where is the class. DAMN PAISEH LEH…..I did even comb my hair…….er ahahahaahahaahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Gwo Wanq saw me, he said: You sleep until late also ah?
Hahahhahaaaa…………….. CELAKA…….er……emmm………..ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Why he
laughing at me!!!!???????




p/s: finally I finished all the things, felt like so comfortable………


No comments: