Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally finish all my sem 2 assignment!!

Wah… now I felt very free, my heart felt very peaceful, no stress, did not worry anything about my work. I kinda like this feeling, that’s why I got time to update my blog.

Well, what should I talk about? I dunno too… after finishing my assessment, I think I gonna to sing K with my classmates. Especially Chin Choy always ask me, when we go for sing K? I told him back, hello brother… we haven’t start our assessment, why you asking this question mann… you don’t worry about your work meh?





Bao Zi putting her artwork.




This is one of my Illustration work.




Pee Yee with her artwork.




Gwo Wanq's artwork.




My all artwork.




Yi Tian and I. She always called me: aunty....




Xhiang Yen




Farah, the most quiest girl at the class.




Me...




Yi Tian with her work.. hello, why you doing that kind of expression?




The most cute cut guy at the class.




When he talks, OMG... so soft he voice...




handsome T.




Chai Fen, you like the teacher oh today...




The most quietest guy at the class... mystery person...




Bao Zi, me, Wan Ling




Pee Yee and I




Yi Tian, Adrien and me.




Whole class wearing the formal for presentation.




Again...




Adrien and me.




Bao Zi pose.




Yes! We are the geng!!




Yo Yo Yo...




I'm doing my presentation...

1 comment:

Cupid said...

so funny u n ur frens.. the yoyoyo part