Thursday, April 2, 2009

KL Design Week

Yesterday I went to the National Art Gallery to attend the KL Design Week, all of my classmates and senior also attended the seminar too. So Chor Leng, Chai Fen and me went to there by bus.




Once we reached there, we saw a lot of people gathering in front of the main door. After that, we entered a room which a few of designer will give their speech inside that room.




So, the first speaker was a famous designer called William Harald Wong, he graduated from MIA. He quite old because of his ages….hehe…..a big spectacles….quite thin…..that’s all about him, Maybe I do my work until so late, I cannot focus my mind to listen what he was trying to say.




Next one called Sanyen, first time I heard about this name, I just surprised that why got Xhiang Yen’s name. San Yen is a man, he is young, handsome, fashionable…..and then he is funny too!!! Chai Fen also told me that he quite handsome too!! Adrien say: go to talk to him, pikat him lah!! Then I told him back: you crazy ah?! You go lah….aiyoh…….





And then we just looking around the artworks especially Aya Kato’s artworks very good. Everybody love her work. What the thing funny was, when Adrien saw XY( I called her XY better la…) he just say: Sin ah…..go lah go lah…..she there!! Ok Ok….we just moving from that Gallery and went for the next gallery.







The flee haven’t finish yet, after Adrien and me went for the next room. We saw her again!! Adrien told: running lo!! She’ coming!! Ok …..we just leave that place again…




And then we just walked to the next floor, Again……..we saw her walked down to the next floor too…..Adrien: OMG!!!!!!! She there again!!! Run faster………..!!( I VERY BAD BAD GIRL….but what to do, she will ask a lot of question….)






Finally….we just went back lol………..

No comments: