Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finally the assessment all over!



Adrien's photo




Hong's photo. Mr Sam always said: This is the best!!




My photo...




My photo again. Wanna complaining the photo, its not like the same when I saw it from the computer.




Adrien's photo again...




Jern and her drawing work.




Again.. took some nice picture.




Haha...Gwo Wanq and I..




Mmmm......left: his artwork, right: My artwork...




Jern's thing.




Gwo Wanq




His artwork again...




Hahahaaaa... funny la that kind of expression.




His gallery.




So high...!




Pose it! All of my drawing work!




Seriously stand there.







Adrien's work.





Adrien with his drawing work.





Yi Tian





Chor Leng's galley




Yi Tian's work.




Adrien putting his work.




Pee Yee's work. Look carefully, she there...




Chun Keat's work, always mystery n cool N COOL...




JERN




Gwo Wanq




Mine


I dunwan to write anything, so I just post picture only.

No comments: