Monday, March 1, 2010

Illustration visual ~ Final assessment semester 4














Those pictures are part of my assignment, actually I doing a movie intro for Mr incredible. Later I will upload my video after assessment day, coz now I havent finish it.

Well, software that I used is Photoshop, after effect and premier pro

I need produce the visual first on Photoshop, then later add effect on it with After Effect. At the end add audio and cutting movie on Premier Pro.

Wow... Ms Lim so bad, she thought we all cannot finish it ~
( ̄ε(# ̄)

Of course we need to finish it leh~~ ASSESSMENT leh!

how important for me? if I cant finish I feel so LAME, LOUSY

maybe I like to try my best for my work, work hard on it ( not 100% la ~ ( ̄▽ ̄)~*)

I feel FAILURE for myself if I cant DO my assign, coz I LOVE art~

art can consider one part of my life~

important soul~

without it, felt lost

No comments: