Sunday, August 8, 2010

i need to buy stuff, and my youngest sister was shopping with me yesterday








I really dunno what happened to me yesterday
I paid 3.20 for the ticket, when I reached to the next destination, I still to pay extra 80 cents.
Wei~? for the one who scanned my card, you MIMPI your boyfriend is it?

THIS ONE
as known KTM, everyone should know how "GOOD" service they are..

OKIE FINE LO
not just only one machine is like that, EVERY MACHINE IS LIKE THAT
FUCK YOU.........

When sister and I reached to counter to buy ticket, ther counter still opened.
but they want to close it. HUH?
The person in charge told people to buy ticket at machine.
USING COINS?

WEI? WALAO?
I NEED 12 bucks to change coins leh?
HELLO? Where I can get those coins?
even ask the shop, they not much coins for the changing

SEE?
KL sentral no more people oledi
even got those people also stayed at here, maybe they miss the train

So I told my sister to write a complain letter

!@$#@#!$@#%@~!
Just now I really say a lot bad words
who can TAHAN with this?
this is the worst that I faced at KTM counter....




I know this expression was ugly
but I wont care about it, I just wanted to show how angry I am.
You know.... KTM ma...
how"GOOD" they are...




After back, kena shoot by my mom
of course la, she never take the train. what can she feel for it?

This totally out of my expectation
I never think that KTM counter machine just can receive COINS only....
=.=""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""", if not I can go back on seremban around 12 am.

IT is my fault to go back late?
I think NO

actually I can go back on time
but THE COINS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~!
12 bucks coins. WEI MY FRIEND

WHO WILL BRING SO MANY COINS AROUND
JUST THINK ABOUT IT LA.
IDIOT~!

2 comments: