Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm really getting angry now...
Just now I already got a lot of problem at outside, when back home I opened my facebook wall, I saw someone used my account to write: "My armpit is sweaty and my fart is smelly".

WTFUCK?

Hello to to the one who wrote on my fb wall....
I wish u fart forever and your armpit sweaty FOREVER~~
I dunno why you did this kind of thing to me
but I do believe, what you done for it, you will get back for it.

of course I wont CURSE you until to DEATH...
I'm not that bad

I think its just okie...
because just now I got a lot of problem at outside....
and it makes me in bad condition mood now....

HMM~!!
I juz felt like suddenly those bad thing come over to me
I dunno why

BUT ITS NO PROBLEM ONE DE~!
who will getting SAD for this oh?

HAHHAHAHAHA~~~~~!!
challenge~! here I come..
to gain some experience lo

why I write in english now?
I want to let others noe, DID I LIKE D ONE WILL POST FART SMELLY N ARMPIT SWEATY MEH?
FOR TIS NOT FUN FOR ME OKIE?

=.=

No comments: