Saturday, May 14, 2011

T________T

KANASAI~~!!!

yesterday I wrote my post, and deleted by BLOGGER(cause of maintenance)

and I wrote english because...MY HOME STUPID PC hard to type mandarin neh~!!

recently so upset, depressed

haih~~~~~~

why~~~tell me why~~!!!
why u want to leave me~~!!(actually my laptop spoiled, send out to fix =.=)

I love my laptop so muchHHHHHHHHHHH
for week I cannot touch my laptop yaaaa~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

so which mean whole week
I cannot use my lovely to see BL comic, picture, listen Hibari's song, fb, blogging
heart felt empty =.=""








I think I 'll be sentimental for few week lor
haih~~(I really like to laugh, and I like to think lot at the same time)

Hibari....Dino.....=.=
I love u guys...and always support u both

T_____________T

k,I will upload my sketch(DinoHibari couple sketch) SOON............ =.=

No comments: