Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thanks for all the smiles

04 July 2010 @ 03:40 pm
Gackt blog 2010/07/04

Thanks for all the smiles

FORDEAR

I've received a lot of congratulations from my DEARS.
Thank you so much.
There were so many wonderful smiles in your emails,
and there were so many interesting emails of
people making cakes, celebrating
and taking photos of parties without me.

Right now I'm in hospital on an IV.
"Even on my birthday…?"
somehow it's laughable. Ahahaha.

But I don't mind a birthday like this.

Because I was able to have a wonderful birthday
receiving courage and words of thanks from so many people.

Hospital makes me remember so many things.
The white ceiling I was always staring at as a child
is still vividly burnt into my mind
I guess because that was such a difficult time…

Now, even though I'm looking at the white ceiling, I can see the sky.

It's because I'm living knowing what I must do.
That is true happiness.

No matter how tough it is
No matter how much it hurts
If there is a place they hope to struggle towards, people can walk.

There are those who smile at me in the middle of such a journey.

There is I who can only walk one more step through those smiles.
There is no greater happiness.

It's a life accompanied by pain, for sure.
It's a life burdened by sadness, for sure.

That is why people can be kind, can be strong.
No one can measure how much time they have left
but, this life is limited
therefore, I want to burn in this moment.

"When will those who aren't serious now
ever become serious?"

I whisper these words to myself.

How much longer can I keep pushing on everyone's backs?

Ahaha.
Until my dying day*!!!

Thanks everyone.

GACKT

No comments: