Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GO KLCC and Cheras~

We went to klcc gallery today~~15th december 2009

hehe~~红黑当道~~!!
is it? U see,just red and black onli for three of us ~got blue also~the jeans~~!!

AD got his new IPOD horrrrrrrrrrrr~~
AD:YES~~finally I get one~~but hopefully can get IPHONE la~~XD XD XD XD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

seem like d IPOD got a lot of thing to play hor~

AD=Adrien Premier

ME=Sin Hui

Wanwan and me >__<
Well... We all like to camwhore, especially AD and I~
I'm not pretty le~but camwhore for fun~who cares la~

okie okie la~~normal taste onli....
lor pan mee~~wangsa maju there more delicious

heheheeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~!!
古代女人的战衣~~!!
ancient women's warrior suite~~!!
(get wat i mean or not??XDXDXDXDDDD~~!!)


curi tangkap gambar~~

again~~!!
yitian why seem like so sad?

okie..lets do research on IPODD

wanwan explain how d things....
d function n how to gonna to make d structure

o~~is like tat~~
finally find d answer liao~~

*thanks to AD, he fetched us went to cheras to find a shop~ and took us go makan pan mee at cheras too~~ THANKS YA~ ^^

*those explanation I copy from facebook, coz I'm lazy to write again~ XD XD XD XD~!!

*I admitted that I yellowish mind thinking~~!!Wakakakaka~~XD XD XD~~!!

*Erm... I almost fall asleep when I went to the library for Petronas gallery~~

*OMGGG~~!! I saw ARENA 37 magazine~! Its GACKT on the cover up~~!!GOSHHH DAMNNN expenxive, 50++$ (Of course I wont waste my money the money to buy it, coz I oledi saw the picture from internet... anyway its not the latest style for him


*Yea... One more thing, two girls kept laughing after the conservation between AD and I
Me: Eh~AD, why stopped the car?(I mean the car in front of our car)
AD:?? Sesak jalan la~~traffic light~~LAAAAA (=.=)
Then the two people sat on the behind start laugh out loud....
Wan:HahahahahhaHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Yitian:Aiyo~~why u ask such like question~~?? If he didnt stop car, langgar la~~!!

(=.=) I juz sit in front and nothing to say... =.=""""""""""

No comments: