Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MIne~ Sem 4 Mid Term Assignment 2009

.My Graphic Design's assignment, which need to produce a serial visual. I used WACOM to draw it out

This is my Illustration's work, I created 3 different character for the brand.

Ko Ko Gei/Mu Mu and Fish~~

My drawing, quite use a lot of time to draw the work out.@@

One of my artwork, use a lot of lines and texture to present the character.

This is one of my favourite work, I spend a lot of time to think, and draw it out. Using 3 different illustrator's style..

This one... a bit weird...but still ok la...Not bad for me~~

Wow.....1o different texture and material to combine one character.

Two piece of portrait to combine one character.

Cincai draw punya...@@

I like the hair...damn detail

IS me~~!!with the artwork together~~

No comments: