Monday, December 14, 2009

What's your reaction when You driving?

Today, my brother fetched me back to KL. Of course, he went back to kl too~

This is the 1st time I went back to KL with car~directly reached my hostel~~ so good~~ no need take bus and lrt~

of course, my brother drive not so fast, he drive till 90km/j. For me still okie la... a bit slow~ but nevermind~ if drive to fast, later need change tire. Better drive slowly~ >__<""

ermmm... People like to say rude words when they driving... Is it? I think is~~ Coz I'm the one who always say rude words when drive~~ hehe~~

Why? coz some people didnt put signal when they wanna go others lines, suddenly cut others lines...Aduh~~~ >__<""" Somemore didnt alert when driving, simply cut onli...OMGGG

That why I didnt drive for now... I'm scared... Gosh~~I gonna eat shit if still dunwan drive...

Photobucket

No comments: